STUDENT QUICK-START GUIDE
This guide is for North American Latin students activating a code in Cambridge GO. You can read the article online or download a PDF version of these instructions for printing.
If your access code is for Cambridge Elevate (this will be mentioned in your email or your book cover), please click here for a PDF help guide for students.
Step 1: BEFORE YOU START
You will need:
- A Student’s Book code to access the complete Cambridge Latin Course online environment on Cambridge GO. This gives access to your Student’s Book.
- If your teacher has set up your profile, they should have provided you with your email address and password credentials. If you are setting up your own account, please see instructions below.
- Verify if the code in your book has been redeemed. If it is a new code, it can be used to access your Digital Student’s Book.
Step 2: ACCESS YOUR ONLINE RESOURCES
To log in:
- Access Cambridge GO: cambridge.org/go.
- Click ‘Log in’.
- Use the email address and password provided by your teacher.
- If your teacher has activated your Student’s Book code, you will see the Cambridge Latin Course on your dashboard. If you do not see this option on your dashboard, you need to activate your own Student’s Book code – please see instructions below.
If your access codes are for Cambridge Elevate, they can still be activated in Cambridge GO.
IF YOU NEED TO REGISTER YOUR OWN ACCOUNT:
- Visit Cambridge GO: cambridge.org/go.
- Click 'Create a student account’
- Use your school email address if possible
- Choose a strong password
IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR STUDENT’S BOOK:
- Click ‘Add new resources’
- Enter your 16-character access code
You can add more digital resources to your GO account at any time. See How to activate resources using a code from a book or a card.
USEFUL LINKS (VIDEOS AND HELP PAGES)
50 KB Download