At the end of this tutorial, you will have learnt about the resources and content available in Cambridge Online Mathematics products.
This guide is for the following products:
Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics 7
Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics 8
Cambridge Lower Secondary Mathematics 9
- Getting ready to use Cambridge Online Mathematics
Step 1: Navigating the different resources available
This step presents the view of both the teacher and student.
- To navigate to the resources in Cambridge Online Mathematics start by selecting My course in the navigation.
- The resources in Cambridge Online Mathematics are structured using the same chapters and topics as the coursebook.
- Selecting a topic will navigate to the resources.
Step 2: Exploring the different resources
- Each topic will have several tabs that present the different resources available.
- Section tab: This tab presents the content from the coursebook on this topic.
- Exercise tab: This tab presents the exercise content from the coursebook on this topic. Exercise questions can be answered and submitted online. There is more information on using this feature and viewing reports in the Getting started tutorial: Using Exercises in Cambridge Online Mathematics
- Resources tab: This tab contains worksheets that offer additional practice on the topic. Some topics also have digital interactives that help explore or practice the topic.
- Walkthroughs and quizzes tab: This tab includes walkthrough activities that guide learners through a topic question step by step. It also includes quiz questions at four levels of challenge. There is more information on using this feature and viewing reports in the Getting started tutorial: Using quiz questions in Cambridge Online Mathematics
More help on this and other content in Cambridge Online Mathematics is available in these other tutorials and help documents: