Cambridge Reader 2 FAQs
- How do I download the app?
- What are the technical requirements?
- How do I register a new account?
- How do I know if I’m a GO, Cambridge Learn or Elevate customer?
- Can I use the app offline?
- What should I do if I receive a login error message?
- Why is it logging me into my Elevate account when I use my GO credentials?
- Can I reset my password in the app?
- Can I log into multiple devices using the same account?
- How do I add new resources to my account?
- Why can’t I see all my GO resources on the app?
- Are annotations and bookmarks made in the app visible on the web reader and vice versa?
- Why do some tables and interactive activities not render properly in the app?
- How do ‘Groups’ work in Cambridge Reader 2?
Can't find what you are looking for?Contact Us