Exercises allow for online submission of the learner’s book or coursebook exercise questions.
Navigate to a topic and select the Exercise tab.
- The Exercise tab shows the first question with each of its question parts.
- For each question part there is a workspace for students to enter the answer. They can input their answer by typing, drawing, or uploading a photo of their working and answer.
- A selection of maths symbols are available to help with typing an answer. For example, creating fractions.
- The questions can be navigated using the numbers in the menu at the top of the Exercise screen.
- Students can check their answers and self-report on their confidence level with each question.
- They can also flag the question to their teacher to highlight that they didn’t understand something.
- Once a student has completed the questions they can submit their answers.
- Teachers can see submitted students results for a topic exercise and any red flags that have been raised by a student.
- They also have the opportunity to add a comment for feedback against each of the question parts.
- Students can see this feedback by checking their submitted results.