Lightning rounds are a way to assign Scorcher activities to your class.
To create a Lightning round, navigate to the Lightning round competition view in the navigation.
- Select New competition.
- Give the competition a name.
- Select the topic.
- You can choose to allow students to have multiple attempts.
- Select a start and end time.
- Add a message for the students.
- Select the class or classes to assign the task to.
- Once the class is selected, you will have the option to choose all students or select individual students from the class. Multiple students can be selected by holding down Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) as you click the student’s name.
- Select Assign to send the task to the students. Students will be notified that they have a task to complete.